Sunday, March 24, 2013

Flatbread Pizza with Smoked Chicken

I took a WW version and made it my own! The original recipe is called Flatbread Pizza with Smoked Salmon. I did not have anymore smoked salmon, so I made my own "smoked chicken" and figured the points from there!!


Ingredients:

1 teaspoon olive oil (I used cooking spray to reduce the points by 1)
1 (10-inch) whole wheat lavash bread ( I couldn't find lavash, so I used naan which are about the same thing)
3 tbsp farmer's cheese ( per wikipedia, this is just plain block cheese - I used extra sharp cheddar), shredded
3 tbsp Sofrito (Goya brand, in the hispanic food aisle)
1 plum tomato, diced
1 tbsp italian parsley, finely chopped
5 oz. canned white chicken, drained
t tsp liquid smoke

Turn oven on to Broil setting.

Heat oil in large skillet. Add lavash and cook, turning occasionally, until slightly crisp and golden, approximately 4 minutes. Place on pizza pan.

Combine farmers cheese, and sofrito in small bowl. Spread evenly over lavash. 

Combine chicken in small bowl. Add liquid smoke. Spread evenly over cheese blend on lavash. Top with parsley and tomato.

Place in oven on broiler setting and cook for approximately 4 minutes until cheese melted.  Remove from oven. Let cool for approximately 5 minutes. Cut in half or quarters!

SERVES 2

Enjoy!!!

WW PointsPlus Value = 6





No comments:

Post a Comment